Here at Cunruope, we ensure a product quality guarantee because we want to assure customer satisfaction.
Limited Product Warranty Cunruope warrants to its customers, the original purchaser, that its products are free from Manufacturing Defects (workmanship and/or material). “Manufacturing Defects" as used in this warranty is defined as - imperfections which impair the utility of the product or affect the structural integrity of the product. This limited warranty is 3 years.
Upon receipt of the product the customer must inspect the product thoroughly prior to use, and any Manufacturing Defects should be noted and reported no later than seven days of receiving the product. If a Manufacturing Defect is found during normal use, Cunruope should be notified within the covered warranty period as to the nature of the defect, along with a proof of purchase. Customer must also provide photographs of the defect (at customer’s expense) in order for Cunruope to determine the extent of the defect and the most efficient resolution.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or product has been discontinued or unavailable, Cunruope reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise of like value or offer full credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same material or product will be supplied for replacement purposes.
WARRANTY IS VOID FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Normal wear and tear (fading of fabrics/upholstery material is considered normal wear and tear).
2. Improper maintenance or improper use of product.
3. Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other 3rd parties
4. Minor variations or differences between website images and product received.
5. Furniture used for non-residential purposes (i.e industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use).
6. Damage incurred during transportation. (If shipping damage is discovered, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the product or this warranty will be void).
7. Damage incurred during assembling or maintenance.
8. Damage incurred by acts of God, accidents or abuse.
This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE INITIAL PURCHASER of the product and is NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the purchaser's responsibility to contact Cunruope with a warranty claim. We advise all purchasers to retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes. This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Cunruope or any other person is authorized to assume for Cunruope any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Cunruope products except as described above. In no event shall Cunruope be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind.